Hello, this is CoinUs team.
CNUS token swap is scheduled this week. Please refer to the following announcement.
<Purpose of Token Swap>
The purpose of CNUS token swap is to issue new tokens for modified CoinVerse support, including token economics.
New CNUS tokens will be airdropped at a 1:1 ratio, and the old CNUS token will be permanently suspended for trading.
Old CNUS token lock-up will be in effect from 11/9 (Fri) 3pm to 11/14 (Wed) 6pm (KST)
* CNUS token cannot be moved during the above period.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regarding the tokens currently in exchange, please check for updates through our official announcement, KakaoTalk or telegram chat rooms.
CoinUs wallet is highly recommended for the CNUS token swap.
In the case of other wallets, please have your old CNUS tokens in your personal wallet and also make sure the wallet supports ERC20 tokens.
For the Trebit exchange, an announcement will be made regarding the CNUS token swap.
At the beginning of the CNUS token swap, all transactions will be suspended.
Please refer to the announcement and after the airdrop is completed, you can resume trading with new the new tokens.
How likely would there be an issue if I use another wallet during the token swap? And what can I do if I did not receive the new tokens?
- It is very unlikely to occur. However, if you have not received the new CNUS tokens, please contact us via email as soon as possible.
Will I be able to hide old CNUS tokens or will they be automatically hidden when I receive token swap through CoinUs Wallet?
- Old CNUS tokens can be identified and will be displayed for some time in order to verify the amount.
How long do you expect the exchange to interrupt deposit and withdrawal?
- The time and duration will be announced after a discussion with the exchange. Most likely it will take place late at night (KST) to minimize inconveniences for users.
If my tokens are in a cold wallet, should I move them during the Airdrop?
- No. Since the airdrop will be directed to that particular address.
Can I use any wallet that can register ERC20 Smart Contract?
- New CNUS tokens are also ERC20, therefore it won’t be a problem when you receive the new tokens.
What happens to my old CNUS token when it is complete?
- Old CNUS tokens will be locked making them impossible to deposit or withdraw. CoinUs wallet will display different icon for the old CNUS tokens.
Is it possible to receive new tokens when I have tokens in DEX Exchange wallet instead of my personal wallet?
- We will perform airdrop based on the wallet address of the old CNUS token at the time of the swap. Dex exchange wallet is also ETH based wallet address, so it should be acceptable. However, we highly recommend using CoinUs Wallet.
For any additional questions, please contact the official email email@example.com or the official KakaoTalk or telegram chat rooms and we will reply as soon as possible.