Hello, this is CoinUs Team.
In August 2021, BONOTECHNOLOGIES Co., Ltd. acquired CoinUs wallet service from Crestech Co., Ltd. in order to continue the CoinUs wallet service.
During the process we’ve changed the app's corporate information and launched a new CoinUs 3.0 app to follow the App Store policy, but we received a reply that CoinUs 2.0 and CoinUs 3.0 cannot be serviced in the App Store at the same time.
In order to minimize the inconvenience, we’ve requested the App Store for cooperation. However, the final answer from the App Store was that they will allow eight weeks for the users to transfer their wallet to CoinUs 3.0 and backup their mnemonic keys. After the eight weeks, CoinUs 2.0 app store service and account will be terminated.
Please make sure to protect your assets by transferring or restoring your wallet to CoinUs 3.0 version before CoinUs 2.0 app service is terminated.
- Only for existing iOS CoinUs 2.0 (old version) users.
- iOS CoinUs 3.0 version users or Android users can use the existing app without app transfer.
- After downloading CoinUs 3.0 version, you must transfer your wallet or recover your wallet to continue using CoinUs Wallet.
- After CoinUs 2.0 service is terminated, all services in the app including wallet backup and deposit/withdraw are not available.
[Service Termination Notice]
- Service Name: CoinUs iOS 2.9.0 or lower (old logo version)
- Termination Date: 2022.03.16
- Scope of Service Termination: All services of CoinUs 2.0 including wallet backup and deposit/withdraw are unavailable
- Wallet Transfer and Wallet Restoration Guide
Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please transfer your wallet in order to use various of CoinUs 3.0 services.