This is CoinUs.
The Terms of Service for CoinUs’ web services and app services will be amended as follows. Accordingly, please refer to the amended Terms of Service when using our services.
- Date of Amendment to the Terms of Service
- Date of announcement: Friday, July 29, 2022 (30 days prior to the effective date of the Amendment)
- Effective Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Reason for Amendment
- Change of company name (trade name)
- Addition of new provisions to the Terms of Service regarding the change and termination of the services
- Subject of Amendment
- Terms of Service for CoinUs web service and app service
- Detail of Amendment
|Category||Before Amendment||After Amendment|
|Article 28 (Change and Termination of Services)||(N/A)||
1. The Company may terminate all of its services (including free and paid services) if it has difficulties in providing the services due to any material management issues, such as the transfer of business, division, or merger, or there is a significant decrease in profit. In such cases, the Company shall notify the Users in accordance with Article 11 of the Terms of Service, by notifying the date and reason for the termination of the service on the main page or the connecting page of the Company’s app, website, app push, or other service screen, etc.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, unless the Company receives personal information from the Users (in other words, if there are no means to contact a User individually through email address, mobile phone number, address, etc.) the company shall notify the termination of the services through the public notification pursuant to this Article.
The previous version of the Terms of Service can be found below in the Previous Terms of Service.
You may refuse to give your consent to the Amended Terms of Service by ceasing to use our services. If you do not request the withdrawal of the Terms of Service or the withdrawal of your membership prior to the effective date of the Amended Terms of Service, you will be deemed to have accepted the Amended Terms of Service.
<CoinUs is a decentralized service. Accordingly, there is no separate policy regarding the withdrawal of membership. Users may terminate the use of the Service by ceasing to use the Service. However, if the User is subscribed to a paid service, the User must cancel their prescription before they cease to use the service.>
<Previous Terms of Service>
<Amended Terms of Service>